Skip to main content

Featured

Nfl Week 6 Over Under

Nfl Week 6 Over Under . Baltimore picked up its fourth consecutive victory. Other than the monday night game, which will see the cleveland browns and the san francisco 49ers lock horns, we are all done. NFL Week 6 Picks Final Predictions and OverUnder Odds Before Thursday from bleacherreport.com The week started with a thursday night clash between the. Nfl over under week 6,reddit ways to make money on the side,real ways to make money from home 2020. 2019 nfl week 6 over/under betting picks.

How To Report Someone On Discord For Being Under 13


How To Report Someone On Discord For Being Under 13. I've had three friends of mine be banned in the past twenty four hours all because they were false reported for being under the age of thirteen. She has blocked me, banned me from servers when i try to confront her about it.

SFH Discord Seeking Moderators StrikeForceHeroes
SFH Discord Seeking Moderators StrikeForceHeroes from www.reddit.com

Discord's tos clarify that you must be 13 years old or older to be able to use discord. If you looking to get solution of how to report a discord member then must check given helpful tips & tricks. Many big services (youtube, roblox, microsoft, and other) allow underage people make accounts.

I Sadly Have No Screen Shots Of Her Face But I Can Confirm She Is Underage, Please Take My Word For It.


I find this concerning because they were all. If the person can't provide the. From the list of options that appear, choose copy id.

Hello So I Would Like To Report Someone That Is Under 13 On Discord User:


Underage probably refers to under 13, or local digital age of consent. It is not to protect the young sub 13 year mind but to legally protect discord. How do i report someone under 13 discord?

It Should Not Be Easy To Report Someone's Account For Being Under 13 (Especially When They Aren't) Without Proper Proof On The Accusers Side.


I would bet real money the reason for the 13 age cut off is not for what you are thinking about. You're not required to ban them from your server, but it is asked that you report them to trust & safety. What should i do if i become aware of.

Many Big Services (Youtube, Roblox, Microsoft, And Other) Allow Underage People Make Accounts.


Birth certificate and state id is pretty personal so i was wondering if anyone has. Trying to report someone underage. We'll show you how to report a discord user on both the desktop and mobile.

I'm Not A Moderator Or An Expert But I Do Believe That It.


But if someone acts inappropriately, it's important that you know how to report that user on discord. Paste this user id somewhere so that you can access it later. To copy the message id, locate the message you.


Comments

Popular Posts